How to Stop People From Reading Your Mind and Judging You

Wow look what I've found today. That's absolutely fascinating. Well let me clear what was I up to and what I bumped into ;). I know a person who is freaking awesome in getting into you bloody head and read your bleeding mind. May be he wasn't that good but he knew me so well that he could actually tell what I was thinking and honestly, I was slightly pissed of sometimes. So I started googling about how to stop people from reading your mind. 
  • The first thing I deduced is to get familiar with your emotions and totally be in control of your thoughts. Always make your words match your perception  This will result in a mark clarity in your communication. 
  • As I said get familiar with your emotions, we know that there can be zillions of different ways you can feel, specially  when it comes to the curious cases of poor women. But psychologists have made life easier for us by categorizing the complicated plethora of emotions into tiny fractals such as: 



  • As mentioned in the above table that everything boils down to fear, anger, joy, sadness, acceptance, disgust, expectation and surprise. We can say that for instance being proud is derivation of joy, being envious is actually being frightened or having fear e.g fear of being left out for that fact that you are not eligible or misfit  for something.   


  • Now once you have achieve a clarity in your body language and your expression and you are confident that you mean what you are communicating and still people judge you and attach labels to you then I think it is their problem and better let it be their problem. I think anyone who attempts to read your mind, will not invade your privacy since the one who judges you is also responsible for how to use that judgement. If somebody pokes nose in your private affairs then you got to be careful about them. 

References

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_stop_people_from_reading_your_mind

Comments

  1. Sounds. great. However. I don't know any of those people in that house at all, and I'm clueless who's who. The only person I know in that house is Joey, that's a childhood friend. I have no clue who's voice is who.

    I regonize.. my ex Mike Mader's voice. But I don't know Anthony Boone's voice or Chuck's voice. I was told it was " Matthew" who told these people to read my mind, and make me go nuts by harassing me, and messing with my mind with trying to make me go nuts.

    I guess.. people will do anything for a credit card, and Cash money. However. I'm not listening to any of the negative stuff they're saying about me. I'm listening, and I reacted to some. I don't like racist crap thrown at me, and calling me the N word, and other racist crap.

    Mind games aren't my thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also get frustrated talking to a Turtle. People are focused on one thing, and really I am doing 2 things. I don't have a one track mind. I'm mini handicap. The problem is people aren't listening to me, and aren't respecting me.

    I have some nasty psychic girl in that house, and all she's telling me is wanting to blow job my boyfriend, and is vulgar and disgusting. Then she's all 2 faced, and is all kind to my face.

    Mccaslin my boyfriend never " LOST" it. I'm sick of people lying, and trying to provoke a reaction from me. I'm hearing it's Dennis, and it's open. I'm also " happy". I don't like.. mind games at all.

    If you know I'm a good person then you as a psychic should feel some kind of remorse about it. But I suppose when you don't have a heart of gold or a " heart".. then it's hard to communicate with it.

    Especially when a person doesn't " listen" and is to busy reading my mind, and trying to do serious damage.. by doing it, and also lying to.

    Also.. lying.. about other crap. I don't know what to believe. I don't need to act my age. I'm matured. He's talking about you.. who's narcasstic in that house who's immature playing.. the " CHIP" game, and acting like a girl by being childish, and devilish in words, and actions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I figured out the problem. It's my face... that they're jealous of, and cracking jokes about my Race. I don't care if I'm uncompatlbe with DENNIS. Go back to school, and do Hair okay. Instead of bullying me, and threaten by me.. by forcing me to go to college, and do hair. I already did that, and you pushed me out of college, and harassed me to.

    The problem is you're a lunatic, and lipsticked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same with my third eye.. since it's 1st degree murder, and rape etc.. Also accessory to murder. Which leads to Jail bait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then inform your audience you must make energy in the table or counter in order in order for it to move. You can find more details on Contact - Mentalism Minds on the site mentalismminds.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint 2010 Migration Woes: Importing and exporting lists template between different SP2010 Servers

Powershell: Filling up an Existing Excel Sheet with data from SQL Server